WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT UGANDA?
We are seeking for dedicated volunteers to join The Liberty Development Foundation (LIDEFO) in Uganda, an NGO that focuses on improving the lives of many by offering a skill that will facilitate the process of eradicating hunger and extreme poverty. We have a number of volunteering roles available ranging from 2 weeks to 2 years and we require skilled Development Workers. The specific areas we require assistance in are:
- Projects manager
- Beekeeping specialist
- Information systems and Technology officer
- Education (we are in need of teachers/tutors for our College)
- Business management & development Advisor
- Marketing & fundraising Advisor
We also seek INTERNS to join our team so get in touch today, as this could be you:
- Must be 18 years and above
- Must be willing to adapt to new challenges
- The ideal candidate should have an interest in development work
All volunteers will have a local mentor who will be fluent in English and will educate you about the local culture and traditions. There are various social activities that are available within the area such as visits to national parks to view local animals such as elephants and lions, white water rafting; trips to Kampala, Uganda’s buzzing capital; and visits to traditional villages.